elfen: (FF7chibicidvin)
([personal profile] elfen Mar. 20th, 2008 03:11 pm)


Everything is going well. Being 38 and pregnant poses some high risks, but so far those risks are not an issue. We confirmed today that the new kidlet is a boy, despite my 4-year-old son telling me constantly it was a little sister. I think he'll be just as excited though. At least I have a ton of clothes left over from Kieran. That's actually quite nice.



In other news, I've grabbed my username over at Insane Journal, though I currently have no plans to leave LJ, I did want to make sure I could keep track of those from my flist that migrate to that site.

That's it for my update. I wish I had more to report, or writing to say I'm working on, but I haven't done any writing in forever. *pout* I hope the muses start fussing again soon.

From: [identity profile] rzyna.livejournal.com


I'm glad everything is going well!

I have no intentions of leaving LJ either, though I have an IJ account of the same name also for the purpose of keeping track of people.

take care, darling! *hugs tight*

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Thank you! *huggles* Congrats, btw, on making your Texas Tech decision. I hope it all goes well.

From: [identity profile] rzyna.livejournal.com


thank you! I do too! I'm happy with my decision so hopefully it'll all turn out for the best.

From: [identity profile] wickedly-evil.livejournal.com


I'm so glad everything is fine and going well.

I have an IJ, but I rarely use it. There are some writers I like that moved, so I got one. (lol, stalker status..not that I'm trying to be.) It has to take something *huge* for me to leave LJ completely.

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Thank you! *hugs*

I guess I just accept that LJ is a business and while I'm not especially happy with the recent statements and such, but I'm willing to see how it goes.

From: [identity profile] nitelyfe.livejournal.com


Another adorable baby boy? That's awesome. ^.^

Love that icon by the way. <3

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


We had hoped for a girl, but more importantly we wanted another healthy baby. Kieran's just excited that he's going to be a big brother.

Chibi Cid and Vincent are ♥.

From: [identity profile] mac-lynn.livejournal.com


Congrats, sweetie. Hope things continue to go well for you!

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Thanks hon! I was really glad to find out that everything was doing so well.
ext_25546: (Default)

From: [identity profile] nekojita.livejournal.com


Congrats! May everything continue to go well and you have a new, healthy family member in the (not too near!) future!

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Thanks hon! *hugs* I'm really excited about having another little rugrat to spoil.

From: [identity profile] isabeau-gower.livejournal.com


Glad to hear Kieran wasn't disappointed over the baby's sex. He's gonna be a great big brother.
*huggles carefully*
Happy to hear that you're doing well. Take care.

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


*glomps* I'm glad he wasn't disappointed either.

Can't wait to see you in just a couple of month! Yay!

From: [identity profile] cherrybomb23z.livejournal.com


Oh Kay! now I know what colors to use so I can send you goodies.

Was it really obvious that he had outdoor pluming? Cause kids have a sick sense about this stuff sometimes. Or maybe Keiren knows something that's in the future?? hehehe

My brother was so sure they were having a girl, we'd already bought stuff, then all of the sudden this "thing" just appeared. lol so you never know.

I'm glad you're doing well, maybe we'll get some writing done in May...

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


It was really obvious actually from my 13th week scan. Because the baby had its butt up in the air, she was able to scan right up underneath and it definitely looked like boy parts. During yesterday's scan, he was spread eagle. We have very clear pictures.

Not sure if you personally believe in this kind of thing, but I happen to think that the soul of the new baby belongs to my grandmother and that's what Kieran is picking up on. Another good friend who is sensitive also felt, like I did, that it was a girl, but now that we know it's a boy, we all agree the soul is a woman's. It should be very interesting.

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


I was actually told by a friend of my aunt's who is a proven psychic that I would have another baby and that it would be my grandmother returning. I was told this before we even tried to get pregnant again.

My son Kieran has the soul of a good friend of mine that was killed in High School. What's very freaky is there have been times when he's said things that only Scott would have known or experienced, including tell me how he was once hurt very badly by a car (Scott was killed in a car accident).

At the same time, it's very neat to know that he came back to be with me again. He meant a lot to me, though we weren't romantic or anything like that back in High School. He was just a really remarkable guy.


From: [identity profile] moonriddler-mim.livejournal.com


some spirits are just bound to each other throughout time in different incarnations. do you believe in reincarnation?

Kieran (or your friend) telling you that is probably his way of letting you know he's there with you. how cool. ^_^

in a way... well, you probably know what I'm thinking, but in a way I would and at the same time would not want to have the bf come back to me somehow. if he came back in a younger incarnation than me in this lifetime, then that would mean we wouldn't have the same relationship. but maybe we could teach each other something just the same.

this is such an interesting topic. ^_^

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


I definitely believe in reincarnation.

I think your bf will find his way back to you. Perhaps not in this life, but in another. You two are definitely tied together. I realize that's not likely to be much comfort to you now, because of how much you miss him. *snugs*

From: [identity profile] moonriddler-mim.livejournal.com


well, in a way it does comfort me. I believe we have been together in previous lives as well as we will be in coming ones. it's a soothing thought that I might be able to kick his butt for not listening to me in a coming lifetime. ^_~

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


I definitely agree with you about your connection to him. You could just tell. Or at least, I could, but I'm sensitive to stuff like that too. I'm glad it comforts you. Stuff like that also comforts me, even if I still ache for the loss.

From: [identity profile] moonriddler-mim.livejournal.com


it's also good to know he's still "around" to keep an eye on me. I think he hears when I talk to him. that's most important right now.

From: [identity profile] iansha.livejournal.com


I'm so glad that you are doing well!! :)
Another boy! YAY! Congrats!!! :)

From: [identity profile] iansha.livejournal.com


You might have heard that. :D
Not that it's been successful, but we're enjoying the practice. ;)

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Yeah, the practice is always a lot of fun. Good luck though! That would be so cool.

From: [identity profile] tirwolf.livejournal.com


Good luck! I managed twins at 37. It can be done! LOL. Hope all continues to go well. So many women are starting families in their late 30's & early 40's that it isn't as much of a challenge as it once was & medical care has improved so much. Can't wait to see who is right: the doc or your son!

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Wow, twins! Damn woman! Actually, as my post said, we confirmed that it's most definitely a boy. No doubt about it. So now our son is calling it a little brother and he's very excited. :>

From: [identity profile] tirwolf.livejournal.com


You're sure by ultra sound or an amnio test? I only ask because at 7 months the ultra sound tech who had never been wrong called my son a girl. No joke. Jonathan is now a jr. at Penn State Univ. LOL. I knew beyond all shadow of a doubt that I was carrying a boy. Have always known with each pregnancy. Lost my 2 daughters but have 5 wonderful sons. (we went for the girl on #4 & got twin boys! LOL)

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


Ultrasound and I have a picture of baby butt spread eagle with a very definite penis. Plus I have pictures at 13 weeks that are also of boy parts. I compared pics of a girl at 13 weeks and a boy at 13 weeks are they were nothing like the same, but the ultrasound I just had on Thursday was done with very sophisticated equipment and baby was position in just the right way. We got several shots at different angles. Yep, it's a boy. The ultrasound was read by a doctor and not a tech. Because I'm high risk, I got to see the specialist since we were checking for any defects.

Granted, I know the soul of my new son is that of a woman. My grandmother in fact, but it makes perfect sense to me that she'd want to come back as a male.

Sure it would be amusing if it somehow was a girl, but considering the number of crotch shots we saw Thursday (and have on DVD), I'm secure with thinking it's a boy. :>

5 sons though... wow. We were hoping for a girl, but I really find boys enjoyable and easier I think. I don't think we'll have anymore after this one, but one never knows!

From: [identity profile] moonriddler-mim.livejournal.com


hee! another boy! ^__^ I'm glad everything is going well for you. *hugs*

I've got my userID over at GreatestJournal. thinking maybe to snag it at IJ too. but I'm not leaving Lj for this. I've made it my home and I like it, despite recent sheit.

*hugs more* and say congrats to your hubby and son too! ^_^

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


I have Elfen on GreatestJournal as well, but at the same time, I'm not inclined to leave LJ just yet. I just don't want to lose touch with those that might go.

Btw, have you gotten your second dollfie boy yet or is he arriving soon?

From: [identity profile] moonriddler-mim.livejournal.com


it's the losing touch that's saddening me. I've made so many friens I'm thinking it might get tough to keep in touch with all of them the same way we have here on lj. ;_;

nope, not second boy yet. I saw over at the site and the forum they probably won't ship until May due to all the order overload this has caused. *siiiigh* well, at least I have my other boy while I wait. ^_^

From: [identity profile] elfen.livejournal.com


May? That's a shame, but at least he'll make it to you eventually and you do have Morgan to entertain you. :)
.